1. Are we a church that goes into the world or are we a church that stays hoping the world will come to us?
2. If you have a broken relationship, what has God done in your heart this past week toward that person?
3. How does your life accurately or in-accurately reflect who your king is?
4. Who are the people that you don’t want to see invited to the party?
5. Who is God sending you to?
Are you prepared daily for the fight? How do you remind yourself of the truth that you are saved, righteous, faithful, and sent to bring peace through the gospel?
How do you practice using the Sword of the Spirit (which is the Word of God)?
What are the schemes Satan works on you?
Reflecting on Gal. 5:19-21, what are your proclivities in regards to these? What truth should you turn to? Who can help you turn to that truth?
How much thought do you give to the Holy Spirit during your day? In what ways do you need to rely on the Holy Spirit more in order to take responsibility for sin you’re struggling with?